Ahead of the September 19, 2020 gubernatorial election, Edos in Diaspora have thrown their weight in support of the reelection bid of Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki and his Deputy, Rt. Hon Comrade Philip Shaibu.
The governor’s support base continues to grow on the back of his personal character, integrity and performance in office, including sectoral reforms and investment in infrastructure to attract investment, leading to the refurbishing of the Government Science and Technical College (GSTC), formerly Benin Technical College and establishing the Edo Production Centre in Benin City, among others.
According to the indigenes of Edo State in Canada, the reelection of Obaseki/Shaibu for another term will give the administration the opportunity to consolidate its sustainable development drive across the state.
Speaking in company of their friends and colleagues who are enthralled by development trajectory of the government, they praised the Obaseki/Shaibu-led administration for its laudable initiatives to tackle human trafficking, create wealth and provide opportunities for youths to learn skills to improve their livelihoods.
The group also praised the Obaseki’s/Shaibu-led government for rebuilding the Block C and D Secretariat, Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, construction of John Oyegun Training Institute, Judges’ Quarters, the CCETC-Ossiomo Power Project, among others.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited