The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has called on the Inspector General of Police, Muhammed Adamu to as a matter of urgency arrest the former National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, (APC) Adams Oshiomole and the APC Gubernatorial Candidate in Edo State, Pastor Ize Iyamu over attack on the leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party at the palace of the Oba of Benin.
Omini who warned Adams Oshiomole and Pst Ize-Iyamu that they should know that the PDP is prepared for the elections and that if APC leaders wants war during the elections they will see war.
He further call on PDP faithfuls to be law abiding and do more of Grass root mobilization .
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health