The Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has dared those he described as “Abuja politicians” to take over activities of the Edo State House of Assembly.
Obaseki said this on Thursday at a rally in Bénin City.
He said Edo State is in safe hands with himself; the Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu; and Secretary to the State Government, Osarodion Ogie.
He said the political tension was to distract him but he would remain focused on delivery of democracy dividends.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution