The Member Etinan/Nsit Ibom/Nsit Ubium Federal Constituency, Honourable Onofiok Luke Luke, has been appointed into a 13-Man Ad hoc Committee to look into the crisis that has engulfed the Edo State House of Assembly.
The 13-man Committee is headed by Hon. Abdulrazak Namdas from Adamawa State.
The Committee was set up sequel to the motion brought by the member representing Owan East/Owan West Federal Constituency of Edo State, Hon. Prof. Julius Ihonvbere on the crisis in the Assembly.
The Ad hoc Committee on the Edo State Assembly crisis had been given 14 days to report back to the House. The Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, Rt Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila charged the committee to do a thorough investigation on the matter.
The Committee had long commenced work by meeting some members of the House of Assembly at Abuja on Wednesday 10 July and the Governor of Edo State on Thursday 11 July, 2019.
The Committee was in Edo State today Friday 12 July, 2019 to meet with other stakeholders in a bid to resolve the crisis.
On arrival, the Committee paid homage to the Oba Of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, and later met with the Deputy Governor of the State, Comrade Phillip Shuaibu. The Committee also heard from the other members of the House of Assembly.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company