Check Out These Top Trending & National Stories:
BREAKING!! FG Directs All Schools In Nigeria To Reopen
JUST IN!! ShopRite Debunks Exit Rumour, Says We Are Not Leaving Nigeria
Drama In Edo As Family Rejects Ize-Iyamu, Endorse Obaseki For Governorship
Edo 2020: Two Shot As APC And PDP Campaigns Turns Deadly
BREAKING!! Obaseki, Akeredolu Will Win Their Guber Elections — Primate Ayodele
BREAKING!! Edo Deputy Governor Not At War With Obaseki
Edo People Not Ready To Accept Oshiomhole Lies Anymore — Wike
JUST IN!! Another Victory For Obaseki As Edo Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas, Urge Ize-Iyamu To Try Out His Luck At Guber Poll
Edo Assembly deputy speaker, Yekini Idiaye on Monday led four other legislators, to endorse the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, in the September 19 Edo Governorship elections.
Apart from Idiaye, the other legislators are Emmanuel Agbaje (APC Akoko-Edo II constituency), Nosayaba Okunbor (Orhionmwon East constituency), Dumez Ugiagbe (Ovia Northeast I constituency) and Vincent Uwadiae (Ovia Northeast constituency II).
APC governorship candidate in Edo, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu
The action of the lawmakers brings to 17 the number of Edo APC members of the Edo state house of assembly who have chosen to remain in their party and refused to defect with Governor Obaseki to the PDP.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited