A Commissioner for Women Affairs and Gender Issues, Barr. Marie Edekor has urged everyone who mean well for Edo State to support the reelection bid of Governor Godwin Obaseki.
She said the governor deserved commendation for re-enacting good governance in the state.
According to her, “The civil societies, churches and all those that understand the true purpose of governance should give support to the administration of Godwin Obaseki and should endeavour to educate the people.”
Religious leaders including men of God should re-orientate their congregation on the way to go. In a country where we have learnt to do wrong things, the people that understand the purpose of the social contract between the people and the state must go out to enlighten the people. This is the way to our salvation,” the commissioner added.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group