A former Political Adviser to former Governor Adams Oshiomhole, Mr. Charles Idahosa, has explained why Oshiomhole’s should be blamed for imbroglio that characterised the inauguration of the 7th Edo State House of Assembly.
Idahosa said Oshiomhole’s continued silence in the alleged rift with Governor Godwin Obaseki was responsible for some lawmakers-elect to dare the State Working Committee of the APC.
Speaking in a chat with newsmen, Idahosa said Governor Obaseki had spoken out that there was no rift with Oshiomhole but that the refusal of Oshiomhole to speak out meant consent to activities of the Edo Peoples Movement, a group whose aim is to stop Governor Obaseki from getting a second term ticket.
He described the situation as a tragic-comedy where the people are happy with Governor Obaseki but those that brought him to power want Obaseki out of power
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company