Frederick Shaibu, a younger brother to the Deputy Governor of Edo State has been reported and declared missing following the report that eye witnesses said he was kidnapped by some unidentified men yesterday morning when he was on his way to drop his children at school.
They kidnapped him alone and left the children who were being taken to their school near Benin City.
According to a family member, it was gathered that “they attacked him and took him away. It happened in Aruogba area, Irhiri at around 7 am when he was going to drop his children in school. The children were left by the gunmen and took their father away.
”But the incident has been reported to security agencies, they have not made any contact with the family. It is believed that the kidnappers came through the river because people who saw the incident said they went through the bushes in that area that leads to the riverside. Security agencies have been informed and they are doing everything possible to ensure that he is released unhurt and be reunited with his family.”
Although no contact has been made yet by the kidnappers to any of the relatives and family members, the police has promised to find every means to restore him back alive and reunite him with his family and the kidnappers too will be brought to lawful judgement.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement