A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Kingsley Wenenda Wali, has declared that it will be difficult to defeat Governor Godwin Obaseki, in the forthcoming governorship election in Edo State.
Wali, who made the declaration when he appeared on a live television programme monitored in Port Harcourt, blamed the suspended National Chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, for the crisis rocking the ruling party.
“It will be difficult to win Governor Godwin Obaseki in Edo State, considering the tendencies behind him. The APC under Adams Oshiomhole got it wrong by pushing Obaseki away.
“Adams (Oshiomhole) must take full responsibility for the crisis in APC. We should never have an Oshiomhole to run any party, he has no business managing a political party.”
The APC chieftain wondered why some members of the National Working Committee (NWC) would oppose a meeting approved by President Muhammadu Buhari, who is the national leader of the party.
“The problem we have in our political space is that most people who claim to be politicians are not politicians because I don’t know how you said you are a politician, yet you are afraid discussing issues. You should be able to go to anywhere people are gathered to discuss your issues.
“Let’s assume that Chief Victor Giadom is not the authentic National Chairman of APC, let’s even assume that he doesn’t have the right to call for NEC meeting. Why do we have problem with NEC meeting. The NEC is the biggest organ of the party.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022