Hon Zubairu Suleiman, Edo State People’s Democratic Party, (PDP) Chieftain, has said Governor Godwin Obaseki will not chicken out from the governorship election despite his disqualification from the primaries by the APC screening committee last week.
Speaking in a chat with Weetalknaija Daily Post, Sulieman, who had always said APC should do what they preached, said the governor will not take the ‘Ambode option’ as being suggested by some people because Edo is not Lagos.
He said, Obaseki is the people’s choice and should therefore be allow to do his second term as Edo State Governor.
“I want to state it categorically here that, Nigerians all knows what transpired in the emergence of Kano and Kogi State Governors, we all know their antics of rigging. But, my message to these two governors is that, Edo State is Niger Delta and we will resist any attempt by the APC to rig the election.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health