Edo, Ondo Votes must Count, You Are A ‘Super Rigger’ For APC — Omini Confronts INEC Chairman
The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has called on the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to bury his plans and strategy to the rig the fourth coming Gubernatorial elections coming up in Edo and Ondo States in Favor of the ruling All progressive Congress (APC).
Omini who described the INEC Boss as a super rigger, says any attempt by INEC to manipulate results in favor of APC will be resisted.
Omini who insisted that with the damages APC has done to the Country no Nigerian will vote for them .
He called on President Muhammadu Buhari to sign the amended electoral act into law before the Edo and Ondo Governorship Polls if he has the interest for a free, fair and credible elections
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on