Edo PDP governorship aspirant, ENGR Gideon Ikhine FNSE, has once again reinstated his support for the ticket of Governor Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Phillip Shaibu during the coming governorship primary of the party. He made his position known while addressing members of the Edo Restoration 2020 campaign council in Benin on Monday.
According to Engr Ikhine, “In every Election: so many people have dreams and ambitious to govern (not the people but the resources for personal gains) but very few have Vision to Lead (serve the people)
Mine is Vision to lead and this aligns with what Gov Obaseki is already doing.
Now that he is in PDP, it is only natural to support his vision to make it our corporate mission, by giving him an enabling environment.
My respected delegates, join me in our pursuit to give Edo people a “Live and a living” by Voting Gov Obaseki at the Primary and the main election to justify our struggle to transform humanity and liberate our State.
God bless you as we partner in this great work of Restoration.”
It would be recalled that Engr Gideon Ikhine had earlier in a press briefing, attended by Governor Godwin Obaseki, The PDP State chairman, Dr Tony Aizegbemi and prominent leaders of the PDP in Edo state, announced his decision to step aside for the governor in the coming governorship primary.
Spokesperson, Edo Restoration 2020
June 24, 2020
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel