Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has sacked all Special Assistants and Senior Special Assistants.
Obaseki had appointed 192 Special Assistants representing each ward in the state and 54 Senior Special Assistants comprising three persons from each local government areas
Obaseki later appointed 18 Special Assistants (females) on Gender. In a letter signed by Secretary to the State Government, Barr. Osarodion Ogie, the sacking of the SAs and SSAs was with immediate effect.
Ogie said the sacking was in line with efforts to reorganise governance structure to enhance efficient service delivery to Edo people. He said the sacked appointees should hand over government properties in their possession. The letter said fresh appointments would be announced within 30 days.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group