Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki sacksÂ all Special Assistants and Senior Special Assistants with immediate effect
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has sacked all Special Assistants and Senior Special Assistants.
Obaseki had appointed 192 Special Assistants representing each ward in the state and 54 Senior Special Assistants comprising three persons from each local government areas
Obaseki later appointed 18 Special Assistants (females) on Gender. In a letter signed by Secretary to the State Government, Barr. Osarodion Ogie, the sacking of the SAs and SSAs was with immediate effect.
Ogie said the sacking was in line with efforts to reorganise governance structure to enhance efficient service delivery to Edo people. He said the sacked appointees should hand over government properties in their possession. The letter said fresh appointments would be announced within 30 days.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on