The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Edo state brings to the notice of all Nigerians and lovers of democracy that INEC staff have being found complicity in an attempt to subvert the will of the people of Unit 3, Ward 3, in Orhionmwon LGA.
At the point of declaring the result, it was discovered that the accredited voters figure was less than the total number of votes cast.
This anomaly is unacceptable, therefore, the result from that unit MUST be cancelled as there is no other explanation for such other than ballot papers were stuffed in the ballot box to criminally subvert the will of the people.
Edo PDP hereby demands for the immediate arrest of the Polling Officer who we believe is comprised as his suggested solution to the embarrassing anomaly was to minus the excess figure from the scores of both parties.
INEC is hereby advised to do the right thing in delivering free, transparent, credible and fair elections.
Chris Osa Nehikhare
SPS PDP EDO STATE
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022