Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, no fewer than one person has been shot dead in the Edo governorship election.
Confirming on the alleged shooting at Ologbo Dukedoom, the Enogie, HRH Jason Owen Akenzua, said he heard gunshots and when he contacted the DPO, he was told that it was police that fired shots when the place was rowdy.
“I heard gunshots and called the DPO Ologbo. He told it was police that fired warning shots to disperse the crowd when the place became rowdy. The area is calm and peaceful now.”
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation