The Obubra urban former People’s Democratic Party (PDP) youth leader and a political influencer, Mr Edoma Jacob has congratulated the governor, Ben Ayade on his swearing in ceremony today, 29th May, 2019 and the member representing Obubra 1 State Constituency, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi, Hon Mike Etaba, the member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency and Hon Frank Ovat, the newly elected member representing Obubra 2 state constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly.
Edoma who made the call this evening to send his congratulatory message to the governor and all the PDP representatives representing Obubra at various offices, said it was necessary to congratulate the governor, Ayade following his ideology on industrialization performances in his first term in office.
Continuing, Edoma pleaded with the governor to allow justice and fairness have its way in the forthcoming Cross River State House of Assembly Speakership election by compensating Obubra with the position of speaker of the 9th Assembly.
Edoma who extended his felicitation message to the newly senator-elect, senator representing Cross River Central Senatorial District, Senator Sandy Onor, says the time to support Ben Ayade and move Cross River State forward is now, given that the state has again returned to PDP.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution