The member representing Bekwarra state constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ajang, has congratulated Prince Goddy Jeddy Agba on his nomination as minister by President Muhammadu Buhari.
A statement issued in Calabar on Sunday and signed by one of his Aides, Mr Jazzman, quoted Edward Ajang as describing Agba’s nomination as a big plus for Cross River and the people of Northern Senatorial District of the State.
“I heartily congratulate my brother and friend, Prince Goddy Jeddy Agba, on his nomination as Minister.
“It is a fitting nomination and a big plus for Cross River considering Jeddy’s track record of service to Nigeria. And I have no doubt that he will bring his wealth of experience to bear on any ministry he is eventually assigned to”, the governor said.
While expressing optimism that the ministerial nominee will make Cross Riverians proud as a minister, Edward Ajang called for closing of ranks across party divides to give Jeddy the needed support to succeed.
“The interest of Cross River comes first. Let us therefore, rise above party and ethnic affiliations to give one of own, our son, the necessary support he needs to succeed as minister,” he further stated.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )