RIGHT NOW!! EFCC Arrests Another Former Governor
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission arrested Abdulaziz Yari, the former Governor of Zamfara State, for suspected illicit financial dealings.
According to some sources, the anti-graft agency detained Yari at their office in Sokoto state.
The commission detained the former governor of Zamfara State after he was interviewed for several hours on Tuesday.
Because of the seriousness of the corruption cases against him, a top EFCC official said that Yari will be detained for at least one week.
In February, the EFCC challenged the former Governor in Lagos State.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021