EFCC operatives in Lagos arrested a dealer, Mannir Hamza Ahmed caught smuggling 19 wraps of gold.
Mannir Hamza whose Emirates flight en route Dubai was intercepted by the operatives, is present process investigation for conspiracy, unlawful mining and export of mineral sources.
The fee which acted on an intelligence report from an unnamed supply, arrested the suspect with the 19wraps of uncooked gold in his baggage with none proof of declaration of the objects nor fee of royalties to the Federal Government.
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)