EFCC has reportedly chosen Ibrahim Magu’s replacement.
Weetalknaija Daily Post reports that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has said to have chosen its Director of Operations, Mohammed Umar, to lead the anti graft agency in the absence of the suspended chairman, Ibrahim Magu.
A top rank EFCC official who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), said Umar was picked by the anti graft hierarchy, the official also said that Ibrahim Magu’s suspension has not been officially announced to the commission.
Speaking the allegations levelled against the suspended EFCC Chairman, the top EFCC official said the allegations of fraud against Magu were all lies.
“I can tell you that all the allegations against Magu are untrue. I see the whole situation as a power play.
“Preparations for the 2023 elections are another reason they want Magu out because he knows too much.
“Another thing is the problem of staff welfare, imagine somebody like me for close to 10 years, I have not gained any promotion.
“We are not happy about the news of his suspension, but I know that members of staff are not happy with him,” the EFCC official to NAN.
Although, when called by NAN to confirm the latest development, the spokesman of the EFCC, Dele Oyewale refused to say a word
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021