Operatives of the Cyber Crime Section at the Abuja Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has nabbed some ‘Yahoo boys’.
The arrest followed the raid of homes of suspects in the nation’s capital.
A statement EFCC posted on its Facebook said they were arrested at Plot 1202 News Engineering Estate, Dawaki, Abuja.
“The raid followed covert intelligence gathering and surveillance.
“The suspects arrested are Osasu Fred Akioyamem, Ehis Ehizoghie Egheomwan, Chukwuemeka Chanimuya and Oris Karim.
“In the course of the operation, some of the items recovered include mobile phones, laptop computers, and a Mercedes C350.
“The commission said the suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations were complete”, it added.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement