Information reaching the NEWSPOINT MEDIA newsdesk on Monday morning reveals that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC raided an residence belonging to sons of the PDP presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar over the weekend.
The developing moreover houses an residence occupied by two sons of Atiku Abubakar and Chiemeka Orji, son of ex-Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji.
Reports level out that the home of Mr Abubakar’s youngsters was the primary purpose, nevertheless an anti-graft provide hinted in some other case,that Chiemeka might have been the purpose because of the reality that his father, Theodore Orji is presently in court docket with the EFCC on charges of Corruption.
The residence developing occupied by Aliyu and Mustapha Atiku is positioned in Maitama, Abuja. The raid comes a day after Ex-Anambra Governor and Atiku’s working mate, Peter Obi’s monetary establishment accounts have been frozen. The EFCC and ICPC have since denied being responsibly for the act.
Paul Ibe, a spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar family, confirmed the incident stating that the officers who carried out the raid have been unable to look out one thing incriminating.
Aliyu and Mustapha are presently out of the country studying for his or her masters’ degress. None have been spherical by way of the raid.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement