EFCC raises alarm, says convicted yahoo yahoo boy still operating from prison
The Lagos Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has uncovered that Hope Olusegun Aroke, a convicted internet fraudster currently serving a 24-year jail term, is still operating from prison.
EFCC said Aroke is still in active communication with other high valued targets that are currently being investigated by the Commission for various offences relating to computer fraud and money laundering.
A statement from the agency says investigation revealed that Hope masterminded the commission of internet scam worth over $100, 000, OOO (One hundred Million Dollars) whilst serving his jail term.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021