EFCC Storms Calabar, Arrest Popular Movie Producer, 19 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud
On Tuesday, May 18, 2021, officers from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s (EFCC) Uyo Zonal Office detained one Emmanuel Eneji, a 23-year-old movie producer, and nineteen others in Calabar, Cross River State, for alleged online fraud.
The suspects were apprehended in several parts of the state capital, including Ekorimim, Efio Ette intersection, Parliamentary Car Park, and Behind Zone 6 by Monty Suites Hotel.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates