EFCC Storms Calabar, Arrests Ayade’s Commissioner In His Residence
CrossRiverWatch gathered that Mfon was going and coming on multiple calls, but after new revelations, the Commission agreed to keep him since yesterday.
Also, CrossRiverWatch has discovered that the arrest is not unrelated to shady transactions, fraudulent fundraising contract documents and other similar fraud.
It is alleged that Mfon opened a proxy account with documents suspected of being impersonated, from which he laundered funds at Unity Bank for Governor Frank Ayade’s younger brother.
Sources in the EFCC office in Uyo told our reporter that investigators were singing to the Unity Bank account officer, who is also in EFCC custody, and the commissioner also declined to write any statement stating that he was unable to write.
This is a tale that is growing. Further info and updates to @crossriverwatch to come
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom