Justice Nicholas Oweibo of the Federal High Court in Lagos has ordered that upcoming musician, Azeez Fashola, alias Naira Marley, be remanded in the prison custody.
The judge made the remand order on Monday morning shortly after the musician was arraigned before him on 11 counts, bordering on credit card fraud.
Naira Marley had pleaded not guilty to the cyber fraud charges pressed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
The judge adjourned till May 30 to take the bail application filed by the defence counsel, Taiwo Oreagba, on behalf of his client.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group