Birthday Felicitation to a Boss, Mentor and Leader Hon Emmanuel Ndem aka REPI-JOE, the Head of Personal staff to the Deputy Governor His Excellency Prof Ivara Ejemot Esu, Ofr, is indeed a man after God’s Heart.
I can say without prejudice that He is a kind hearted fellow because I am a living Testimony. I have experienced his act of benevolence even before he knew me in person and ever since our paths crossed his positive impact in my Life has Been tremendous.
Suffice to say that Hon Emmanuel Ndem is a leader par excellence and his leadership pattern is worthy of emulation by all.
He is humble to a fault irrespective of his position in the political scene of cross river state. He is a man of integrity, a philanthropist and a lover of his people.
My Boss is not a class conscious fellow and as such doesn’t relate with people based on political or social class but takes everyone along his path of growth given that a true leader doesn’t grow alone but along side people.
There’s a saying that when an event is too great you eulogise not, so I will submit by saying on this Auspicious Occasion of your 2020 birthday celebration I wish you Greater Heights in all endeavors, long life with Good Health, peace of mind and most importantly the presence of God shall always be with thee and thy household.
Egwu Daniel IB
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021