Former deputy senate president, Dr Ike Ekweremadu has arrived Nigeria and has narrated how he was attacked by mob in Germany.
Narrating his ordeal, Ekweremadu said;
“I was informed that the place is full and that the mayor of the city where we visited was very cooperative. And the Nigerian ambassador to Germany was also at the venue, so we had to rush down. When I got there, I saw a lot of Igbo people who had assembled so I was excited and I came out of the car because I saw so many people, I wanted to say hello to them. We were exchanging pleasantries.
“So, they were a couple of Igbo people, IPOB with emblems so one of them now accosted and blasted me and said that we didn’t do much when we had python dance (a military operation) in the south-east.
“I told him let me exchange greetings with others and I can now respond to him later as I was just coming in. So he held my hand and said no, I now removed my hand and started shaking other people. So at that point, the organizers apparently noticed what was going on and wanted to resist them, then the fight ensued”, he said.
His attack has since been condemned by many Nigerians.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group