Ike Ekweremadu, the Peoples Democratic Party candidate and deputy senate president has been declared winner of Enugu West Senatorial District for the fifth time in Saturday Presidential/National Assembly elections.
Ekweremadu polled 86,088 votes to defeat his closest rival, Mrs Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who scored 15,187 votes.
The Returning Officer, Prof Douglas Nwagbo of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) introduced the ends in Awgu on Sunday. The News Agency of Nigeria reviews that with the victory, Ekweremadu holds the senatorial mandate for the fifth time. Reacting to the event, the deputy senate president stated he was humbled by the consequence as a result of it was the primary time a senator can be voted the fifth time in Nigeria.
He applauded the Independent National Electoral Commission for the graceful and peaceable conduct of the elections. (NAN)
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited