Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El Rufai has been handed a ban henceforth from getting into the United States over instances of graft.
According to on-line information bulletin, Igbere Tv, El Rufai confronted the ban over graft allegations levelled on him since 2010.
El Rufai’s ban to the US was made public after the governor threatened overseas election observers saying,
“Those which are calling for anybody to return and intervene in Nigeria, we’re ready for the individual that would come and intervene, they’d return in physique baggage. We are ready for the individual that will come and intervene. They will return in physique baggage, as a result of no one will come to Nigeria and inform us tips on how to run our nation.
“We acquired that independence and we are attempting to run our nation as decently as potential and we all know the historical past of these international locations which are making an attempt to show us this stuff. We have learn their historical past.”
“We also know that at their own stages of development, they went through these challenges. So please, let’s work together, let’s advise one another — but don’t lecture us.” he stated
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021