A fairly hilarious picture exhibiting Kaduna State governor, Mallam Nasir El Rufai in church for prayers has surfaced on-line.
El Rufai alongside his Muslim working mate, Dr . Hadiza Balarabe have been captured together with his aides receiving prayers from a pastor(title withheld) over his reelection bid on Saturday.
Mallam El Rufai who’ve in current occasions been at loggerheads with Christian leaders is in search of reelection as Kaduna State governor on the platform of the All Progressives Congress which assured him electoral victory in 2015.
He had in 2015 contested the election that introduced him to energy with a Christian deputy, Hon Barnabas Bantex however for his reelection in 2019 he opted for a fellow muslim, Dr. Hadiza Balarabe.
When quizzed on why he selected to hunt reelection with a fellow muslim, he defined that beneath his administration, faith performs no position in deciding who will get appointed.
“ Muslim – Muslim ticket is not a religious ticket but a competent and performance ticket ,” the governor stated.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company