Today, Thursday, September 12, 2019, the National and State House of Assembly Election Tribunal sitting in Calabar the Cross River State capital upheld the election of Rt. Hon. Okpechi Friday Gabriel of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as the duly elected candidate for the Obubra 1 State Constituency and consequently dismissed in entirety the petition of the All Progressives Congress and her candidate, Hon. Leonard Ogwa.
In the judgment according to the election petition tribunal, the judge said Leonard Ogwa is a pathological liar for denying his signatures on some vital documents.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc