The Osun State Governorship Election Tribunal has declared the September 27 rerun election within the state unlawful.
The three-man panel of the Tribunal gave the judgement on Friday following the petition filed by the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ademola Adeleka in opposition to the All Progressives Congress, APC, and its candidate, Gboyega Oyetola.
The Tribunal additionally dominated that PDP and Adeleke proved that it was the state Returning Officer, who cancelled the leads to seven Polling Units, including that the petitioners additionally proved that the Returning Officer has no energy to cancel election outcomes of a polling unit.
The Tribunal additionally agreed to deduct 2,029 votes from the APC scores and 1,246 votes from PDP votes within the 17 polling models the place there was non-compliance.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager