Election Tribunal Sack APC, Declares PDP’s Adeleke As Winner Of Osun Guber
The Osun State Governorship Election Tribunal has declared the September 27 rerun election within the state unlawful.
The three-man panel of the Tribunal gave the judgement on Friday following the petition filed by the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ademola Adeleka in opposition to the All Progressives Congress, APC, and its candidate, Gboyega Oyetola.
The Tribunal additionally dominated that PDP and Adeleke proved that it was the state Returning Officer, who cancelled the leads to seven Polling Units, including that the petitioners additionally proved that the Returning Officer has no energy to cancel election outcomes of a polling unit.
The Tribunal additionally agreed to deduct 2,029 votes from the APC scores and 1,246 votes from PDP votes within the 17 polling models the place there was non-compliance.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on