As the management race of who succeeds the outgoing speaker of the Cross River State House of Assembly, Rt Hon John Gaul Lebo continues, the member representing Obubra 1 state constituency, Rt Hon Friday Okpechi has bared his thoughts on the difficulty.
The member reacted instantly after receiving his Certificate of return introduced to him by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC in Calabar.
The state legislation maker mentioned energy comes from God and subsequently if given the chance he’ll serve diligently as all events; the Executives, legislators, Cross Riverians and residents of the state will all profit from his wealth of expertise as a returning officer of in home.
While thanking the Governor, Prof Ben Ayade, relations, buddies and constituents for trusting him with their mandate, he mentioned he’ll consolidate on his first time period achievements in human capital growth, agriculture amongst others.
Okpechi hinted on a invoice he sponsored, saying when accomplished would lastly convey an finish or drastically scale back communal disaster confronted by his constituency.
In the same growth, the member elect representing Obubra 2 state constituency within the state House of Assembly, Hon Frank Ovat mentioned elections are Over and its time to characterize his constituency with vigour and vitality.
Hon Ovat mentioned the presentation of certificates to him by INEC is a validation of his mandate by his people.
The incoming however vibrant legislation maker mentioned his management will focus extra on insecurity occasioned by incessant communal disaster, agriculture, youth empowerment, inclusive governance, and create a platform for group interplay
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )