Eleven out of the 17 political parties participating in Ondo 2020 governorship election have resolved to support the candidate of People’s Democratic Party, Eyitayo Jegede in Saturday’s poll.
The 11 Political parties include: Accord, AA, ADP, AAC, APGA APM, APP NNPP,NRM and SDP.
The Chairman of Social Democratic Party, Prince Oladele Ogunbameru while addressing journalists in Akure on Monday said the decision was made at a meeting held on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 with the party leaders and top echelon of the PDP.
Ogunbameru said the decision to support PDP was due to their commitment to good governance in Ondo State, which they believe can only be offered by the PDP.
He added further that the collaboration is an organized effort to save Ondo State from the political quagmire and undesirable socioeconomic predicament of the good people of the State.
While reacting, Ondo PDP Chairman , Hon.Fatai Adams said the support from the 11 political parties affirmed acceptability of Eyitayo Jegede which shows that the party is winning the election.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation