Cross River State Governor, Prof. Ben Ayade has called on Muslims , particularly in Cross River state to to imbibe lessons of Eid-El Kabir by being tolerant and Obidient as exemplified by Prophet Ibraheem to Allah with a pledge to sacrifice his only son, Ismaheel to fulfil the Promise made to the Almighty.
Ayade stated this in a Sallah Message signed by his Chief Press Secretary/Senior Special Assistant Media, Mr Christian Ita.
He urged the faithful to be peaceful and respectful to constituted authorities as they celebrate the festival.
While advising muslims to use the period in praying to Allah to enable the country come out from challenges of insecurity, explained that prayers in congregation for peace and development of the country during the Sallah celebrations cannot be better than now.
According to the Governor;”The challenges facing Nigeria today call for prayers of all Muslim faithful for the advancement and development of our dear Country.
“We recently sent a contingent to Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj and pray for Nigeria as our little contribution to National Integration and Togetherness”.
The Governor prayed to Allah to give the Muslim Ummah the grace to witness many more Sallah Celebrations in a free and peaceful environment like Cross River State in Nigeria.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group