#ENDSARS Protest To Resume December 7
As Nigerians continue Protest against Police brutality and bad governance, weetalknaija.com.ng can authoritavely report that aggrieved Nigerian youths have vowed to resume #Endsars December 7th, 2020.
Nationwide Protest began on October 8, 2020, calling on the authorities to abolish an abusive police unit called the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). In response, the police have shot tear gas, water cannons, and live rounds at protesters, killing at least four people and wounding many others. Armed thugs have also disrupted protests and attacked protesters.
People exercising their right to protest and calling for an end to police brutality are themselves being brutalized and harassed by those who should protect them,” weetalknaija.com.ng noted, Nigeria researcher at Human Rights Watch. “This underscores the importance of the protesters’ demands and the culture of impunity across the policing system, which is in dire need of reform.”
BREAKING!! #ENDSARS Protest To Resume December 7
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation