British business magnate, Lord Sugar, has pleaded for Arsene Wenger to join Tottenham, amid the club’s poor start to the season.
Wenger confirmed recently that he is considering a job offer from FIFA, that would see him make a return to football.
He has been out of work since leaving Tottenham’s north London rivals Arsenal last year.
But Lord Sugar would be happy to put old rivalries to one side and welcome Wenger to the club, with pressure mounting on current Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino.
The former Tottenham owner tweeted Mirror Football’s story about Wenger’s job offer, and commented: “Come to Spurs.”
Lord Sugar posted the message during half-time of Tottenham’s Premier League match with Brighton, when Spurs were 2-0 down.
Tottenham went on to lose the match 3-0, days after they were hammered 7-2 by Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement