Michael Ballack has become the latest of Frank Lampard’s former Chelsea team-mate to be called on for advice by the Blues’ boss.
The former Germany captain shared images of his visit to the Cobham training ground on Instagram on Saturday.
Ballack oversaw training and had a meeting with Lampard and his technical adviser, Petr Cech.
Cech and the two midfielders shared the Stamford Bridge dressing room for four years, winning the 2009/2010 Premier League title and reaching the Champions League final together.
Lampard is preparing his side for a league fixure at Southampton on Sunday.
They currently sit in ninth place.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line