Chelsea have been handed a major boost ahead of their Premier League clash with Liverpool.
Frank Lampard’s side could feature midfielder, Mason Mount when they take on Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
DAILY POST had reported that Mount sustained an ankle injury on his right leg during Chelsea’s UEFA Champions League 1-0 defeat to Valencia on Tuesday night at Stamford Bridge.
The England international was forced off after just 16 minutes following a strong challenge from former Arsenal star, Francis Coquelin.
According to Metro UK, Mount returned to training on Friday afternoon ahead of Chelsea’s clash with the Champions League holders.
The newspaper added that scans confirmed that the 20-year-old had not suffered ligament damage and could be in contention to feature for the Blues against Jurgen Klopp’s side.
The kick-off time for the match is 4:30pm.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution