Chelsea have opened talks with Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori over new deals, the UK Guardian reports.
The Blues are in discussions with the two Nigeria-eligible players and want them to commit their futures to the club until the end of the 2023/2024 season.
While Abraham is contracted to Chelsea until June 2022, Tomori’s contract runs out in the summer of 2021.
They have both been offered five-year contracts.
The two 21-year-olds were brought into the first-team fold by manager Frank Lampard, following the transfer ban imposed on the Premier League side by FIFA.
Abraham has already netted seven goals this season, while Tomori has forced his way into Lampard’s starting line-up.
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment 2021 for Graduates
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 ( Frsc Recruitment Portal 2021 Latest Updates )
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy