Tottenham Hotspur playmaker, Christian Eriksen is set to leave the club in the January transfer window.
According to The Times, Tottenham manager, Mauricio Pochettino is ready to offload Eriksen, Dier, Serge Aurier, Victor Wanyama and Danny Rose.
The newspaper reports that Pochettino and Spurs will consider offers for the five players next year.
The five players were heavily linked with moves away from the club in the summer, with Real Madrid and Manchester United said to be interested in signing Eriksen.
Tottenham, who finished third in the Premier League table last season, have endured a miserable start to the new season.
Pochettino’s side have won just three of their eight Premier League fixtures this term.
They are currently sitting on the ninth position on the Premier League table with 11 points.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank