Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has explained the only thing that annoys him about Kevin De Bruyne.
According to Guardiola, he doesn’t like it when the Belgian playmaker loses the ball, because he did not give an easy pass.
De Bruyne ran the show in City’s 8-0 demolition of Watford on Saturday, capping off a superb individual display with the last goal.
The midfielder returned to the starting line-up, after being benched for the shock defeat to Norwich and Guardiola heaped praise on his him.
“He was quite good, yeah? The guy has a future, yeah?’ Guardiola joked after the game.
“Kevin is a special player, sometimes he sees something the other guys cannot see on the pitch.
“Sometimes I’m a little bit like “Grrr”, when it’s a simple ball and he loses it. How, with your quality, can you lose it?
“But he’s an incredibly talented player, with his vision up front and the quality he has.
“We had an incredible season, winning four titles, but we missed him a lot last season because he’s a special player.
“I’m happy he’s here, happy for the club. When nobody knew him or nobody talked about him, the club were there and said, “He can help us”.”
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line