EPL: Guardiola reveals what annoys him about De Bruyne
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has explained the only thing that annoys him about Kevin De Bruyne.
According to Guardiola, he doesn’t like it when the Belgian playmaker loses the ball, because he did not give an easy pass.
De Bruyne ran the show in City’s 8-0 demolition of Watford on Saturday, capping off a superb individual display with the last goal.
The midfielder returned to the starting line-up, after being benched for the shock defeat to Norwich and Guardiola heaped praise on his him.
“He was quite good, yeah? The guy has a future, yeah?’ Guardiola joked after the game.
“Kevin is a special player, sometimes he sees something the other guys cannot see on the pitch.
“Sometimes I’m a little bit like “Grrr”, when it’s a simple ball and he loses it. How, with your quality, can you lose it?
“But he’s an incredibly talented player, with his vision up front and the quality he has.
“We had an incredible season, winning four titles, but we missed him a lot last season because he’s a special player.
“I’m happy he’s here, happy for the club. When nobody knew him or nobody talked about him, the club were there and said, “He can help us”.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on