Manchester City striker, Sergio Aguero, stands on his own as the highest goal scorer in the Premier League, after Match Day 6 fixtures.
The Argentine scored once in their 8-0 humiliation of Watford on Sunday.
Tammy Abraham and Teemu Pukki both failed to score, as their teams lost to Liverpool and Burnley respectively.
Arsenal striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, however found the back of the net, as they came from behind to beat Aston Villa 3-2 at the Emirates.
Premier League top scorers:
8 goals: Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
7 goals: Tammy Abraham (Chelsea)
6 goals: Teemu Pukki (Norwich), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal)
5 goals: Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
4 goals: Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane (Liverpool), Ashley Barnes (Burnley), Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), Callum Wilson (Bournemouth), Harry Kane (Tottenham)
3 goals: Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Sebastien Haller (West Ham), Daniel James (Manchester United), Mason Mount (Chelsea)
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution