Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, was furious over a tackle from Hamza Choudhury, that left Mohamed Salah injured and has told the Leicester City midfielder he needs to “calm down”.
The Premier League leaders required a stoppage-time penalty, to preserve their 100% start to the new season, with James Milner keeping his cool from the spot to secure a 2-1 victory.
Sadio Mane had opened the scoring for the hosts, before James Maddison equalized.
After the final whistle, Klopp was more concerned with Salah’s situation.
He told Sky Sports: “It looked like they were fine with the draw but we were not. We saw it in the situation when we got the penalty, which was a clear penalty.
“But I really stand here and should be only happy because of the way the boys did it and stuff like that but I cannot get over the Choudhury yellow card.
“He should know better. He maybe was unlucky with [Matt] Ritchie [who is out for two months after a tackle from Choudhury], but it was him and he has to calm down.
“You cannot only go for the man, and then he gets only a yellow card – I don’t know how that works. You see Mo lying in the dressing room and you think, okay…”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution