Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has said he has no argument about the decision to disallow a goal they scored, in their 2-1 defeat to Liverpool on Sunday.
The Reds took the lead through Trent Alexander-Arnold and although Cesar Azpilicueta put the ball in the ball, VAR ruled Mason Mount was offside in the buildup.
Roberto Firmino then made it 2-0, before N’Golo Kante pulled one back for the hosts.
“I like to think we might get a couple in our favour, but you can see Mason is a tiny bit offside.
“We have to get on with it. It is a sad thing for the celebration and the moment but if we are looking for correct decisions that is where we are at. It changes the atmosphere in the crowd, on the pitch. We are slightly deflated and they get a boost. We deserved to be level at that point.
“No home wins we want to change and I believe we will if we play like that. The reality is younger players have come into the team. We lost two number nines we had last year and we can’t change that,” Lampard told Sky Sports.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line