Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has expressed his delight at the impact of his young players, after a 5-2 win over Wolves at Molineux on Saturday.
All five goals came from players under the age of 22.
A hat-trick from Tammy Abraham helped the Blues on the way to just their second Premier League win of the season, as England international Mason Mount and 21-year-old Fikayo Tomori also scored.
Abraham is now the league’s top scorer, having netted seven times in only five league games under Lampard.
“Delighted for them all but particularly for Fikayo Tomori.
“He has worked so hard from where he started to now, it’s superb.
“Also Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount – we are trying to give chances to the youngsters and they are scoring, taking their chances and showing us why we should keep putting them in the team.
“They deserve it, they have the quality but they also have a love for the club because they have come through the ranks.
“Its not just the youngsters though – players like Willian are having fantastic performances that are just as key,” Lampard told BBC Sport.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022