Manchester United will try to hire Tottenham Hotspur manager, Mauricio Pochettino, if they sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
However, the UK Sun reports it will cost United £32million, to secure the services of the Argentine.
Pochettino was one of many managers linked with the Old Trafford post in December, when Jose Mourinho was fired.
However, he stayed put and led Spurs to last season’s Champions League final.
However, Pochettino has since become frustrated at the start of the new campaign, because of poor form and the uncertain futures of some of his squad members.
Solskjaer is also under pressure after a poor start to the season, that has already left United 10 points behind Premier League leaders Liverpool.
Poor performances against Rochdale, West Ham and Astana in their last three games have also left fans frustrated, while the club’s failure to sign a replacement for Romelu Lukaku in the summer has left them short of options in attack.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement