Former Arsenal defender, Martin Keown, has told playmaker, Mesut Ozil that only hard work will save his career at the club.
Ozil has fallen out of favour at Emirates since manager, Unai Emery took over from Arsene Wenger.
Ozil, who joined Arsenal from Real Madrid in the summer of 2013, has not been regular for Arsenal so far this campaign.
But Keown has now said that the ex-Germany international must show the other side of his game in order to make Emery’s first team.
“I think it’s disappointing that Ozil with that amount of talent can’t find his way into an Arsenal team,” Keown was quoted by Metro UK a saying.
“And again, that’s about balance. That’s about a player wanting to graft and show the other side of his game. Until he does that, he won’t be in this new Arsenal team.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022