Former Premier League striker, Michael Owen, has predicted that Frank Lampard’s Chelsea will beat Brighton in Saturday’s Premier League fixtures.
Owen expects Lampard’s men to get their first home league win this season when they take on Brighton at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea head to the game following a 2-1 defeat to UEFA Champions League winners, Liverpool in their last encounter.
“Chelsea will feel they could have got something from the visit of the league leaders at the Bridge on Sunday, and I feel that, hitherto, elusive first home league win of the campaign will come at the weekend,” Owen told BetVictor.
“That said, I was impressed with the quality of Brighton’s football at St James’ Park on Saturday evening, although the reality is that, for all their possession, they rarely troubled the United goal.
“I expect the Blues to win but once again I expect Graham Potter’s side to play their part in an entertaining game.”
The kick-off time for the match is 3pm.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022